Monday, August 23, 2010

Paralyzed By Fear

Last year during summer me and my friend were walking down the streets of Chula Vista when we saw a car that looks like our friend's car. So we said "what's up?"The car pulled over and a guy pulled out a knife. My friend got so scared he didnt move. I told the guy that all we said was what's up.Then he said "thats what I thought."Then my friend was still paralyzed and then I called the police. Then policed came and I had to explain what happend.They talked to my friend and then he calmed down. After that I went home and told my family.

3 comments:

  1. Proofread and edit your work. Proper punctuation is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why my mother always told me to never talk to strangers and if it looks like your friend and your not sure, just ignore them ha-ha they will get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ms. Raquel. Also, your story sounds frightening. What did the police say?

    ReplyDelete